Monday, November 24, 2008

Wenge Wood "Exotic Wood"


Tell a Friend
Hello this is Richard! I have just completed my newest style of Exotic MFDC (flag case). The wood is called "Wenge" wood, it comes from Central Africa (Tanzinia and Mozambique). Its colors are brown tones, from light to dark. You have to see it to just get a taste of its beauty. Seeing it in person says it all.

This MFDC is 5" (inches) in width and hand crafted "stoppers" are attached to the inside of the flag case so that the burial flag does not move around. The Wenge MFDC is litely decorated on the front, but the Exotic wood is the main attraction.
Please visit my site and look at all the others that I have created. If you have any questions, just ask. You can email me from my "Contact" page. I love answering any and all questions about my craft.
Have a Blessed day!
Richard (MFDC)

No comments: